Monday 24 October 2011

Day 3

Today, wasn't really a plesant day. I just don't know what to do. Oh gosh, I wish there's a rewind button in life. Perhaps, fast forward and pause would be awesome too. But, it's not possible right?

I donated blood today at my University. My blood type is A-; though back then, I often prayed and hoped to be an AB type. For those who don't know, AB is a universal recipient while O types are Universal donors. So, do the maths. It's my second time, and only dozens more before I get special privileges from the government hospitals. If my memory served me right, I need to donate about 100+ at least to get the special privileges. Well, let's round it to 100. Well, every year 4 times, I still need 25 years, and for ladies; it's one year thrice only.

Let's not forget times we are sick or on medication and stuff. It's really really difficult to reach that level. However, we do not donate for the sake of fame <s>like some Politicians, when voting season is near</s>, we do it to save lifes, a bag of 450 cc can save 3 lifes. Do the maths.

After that, my friends and I drove to check out PV 3 and we used it as a refference to other units. Well, I would like to sincerely apologize to him again for my fault. After visiting the room, we decided to drive back to UTAR. Well, let's just say we decided to take a roadtrip first.

First we went from Taman Melati to Batu Caves, then Selayang. Followed by Subang Jaya. For a guy, he certainly has a terrible sense of direction. But he certainly has a touch for getting home. No matter how lost he gets, he always finds his way home. Impressive.

As for me, he dropped me off at Sunway Pyramid where I couldn't help but ordered a grande mocha frappucino. It was fantastic except for the brainfreeze. Ouch.

Well, home now and by this week, I hope to get exempted from Moral and Malaysian studies. A RM 200 processing fee is required. Sigh, materialistic world.

I think I will go grab dinner now. Probably post something extra later.

Au Revoir,
Living Life with No Regrets.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I'm a regular blood donor too :) Did u see the error msg I'd posted while trying to leave my comments on your FB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw thanks. I am currently testing it out. I like to see food made by you. My fav. is the oreo cake. Will try it, ASAP. =D

    ReplyDelete