Sunday 23 October 2011

Day 2

The burden of carrying our past with us into the future is dreadful. For example...

Was the old me who brought everything from the past to the present.


Today, I decided to throw my burden and start brand new, Hence;

Well, Can you spot the difference? LoL

Which is better? =)
I feel much lighter now. =D
Today, I was learning my driving. Yes, I know it's very late, so? Better late than never right?
Well, I almost wrecked the car when my mind got preoccupied and well, I made lots of rookie mistakes. Then, it dawn upon me, I should set aside some stuff and set my priorities.

Life is too short to be affected by something for too long. Everything depressing should have a mourning period. After that, life should continue as usual. Yes, it is painful but it's the pain that makes us stronger, that makes us wiser and most importantly teach us a lesson we will never forget.

Right, tomorrow I will be checking out a Condo at PV 3. Hopefully, I will get an awesome bargain.
I almost forgot, here are some photos that I wanted to share with everyone. Enjoy. Try to guess what it is first, before scrolling down.

HaHa Yes. Chillies. 
Well, what is so special about them? Well do continue reading and you will know.

Okay, chillies again but wait. What are the chillies on? Make a guess. It's related to the puzzle.


Patience will be rewarded. Well, I hope you will enjoy it.

That my friends is a standard size beer cup. And chillies are inside. So?

Well, if you still don't see it. Last chance.

My dad and grandma. So chillies still in the cup. LoL


Last chance's given. =D
So, that's all for today.

Au Revoir
Living Life with No Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment