Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 1

Today, I loss my headsets which was really pricey. But that feeling was nothing compared to when I heard her mention that she might be leaving to America for studies. I was practically in denial and just refused to believe my own ears. I pretended it was all okay, but deep down, I felt sad.

(Do not misunderstand, I am just writting my thoughts out, I will not revert to the depressed person I was, fingers crossed)


As I attended my lecture, tears unknowingly trickled down my face, as my heart felt like it was bleeding. Those words echoed in my head, and with each time my heart twisted even further. I was in depression. When, you love someone, you want them to be at their best; so I prayed for her to even get the scholarship or loan, even thought I knew she would be gone if she got either one.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any worse; I blew it. Well, let's just say, I made a trade off for now. My life  was in shambles and after yesterday it sort of grew better as I managed to set in my priorities again; but at what cost? I knew exactly what would happen and yet why did I let it happen? Somehow, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Perhaps, I really had an infactuation for her? Nevertheless, only time would tell. I mean, I met her; barely a week and here I am talking about living with her for the rest of my life. But, as I would refer to a book, "The Time Traveller's Wife,

Love knows no boundaries in terms of time.

This is my copy of the book, I bought it from Kinokuniya, KLCC.
I will just give a brief synopsis here, it's about Henry who first met Claire when she was 6 and he was 40. And some time later, Henry and Claire got married, he was 30 and she was 22. Well, that's all from me, it's a good read and the book is not very expensive. 
 
If you do get it, well you read it and probably be wondering what's a guy reading that book? (if you're a girl)
If you haven't, it's a good read and I think you might like it. There's a movie for this novel you know, and it's a good movie to watch with a girl.

One word of advice, it's strictly for mature readers and you do not want to show your parents unless they are open.
 
 I guess, this blog will be like a personal diary with stuff, but I don't mind if you want to read my thoughts but do give some opinions or correct me at any point; that I have made a mistake. 
 
Au Revoir
Living Life with No Regrets 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an inspiring post! I'm sorry about the lost of your pricey headset. Hubby just bought a S$165 earphone for my son. If he loses it, I'll feel the pain too. Lol!

    Thks for your wonderful comments & vote @ Luxury Haven! I'm following now & hope u'll do the same :) Looking fwd to more sharing!

    ReplyDelete