Friday 18 November 2011

Of Girls and Games


A question pondered by majority of guys.

Which should I pick? =\


I've got to choose one. Choice A.



Choice B






Let's run a comparison shall we?



This is so going to make me single for a long long time.

Alright then, shall we get back to the agenda again?
Why not?

I mean seriously, why not? Some guys can find the courage to watch Twillight with their girls. So what's wrong with a little compromise? Personally, I'd love to find a girl like that but to me that don't really matter.

As long as she can make me a sandwich.

Girls going to kill me now.

Another funny example (ultimate girlfriend)







And if you find that bizzare; take a look at the comments.


I am not stating that my girlfriend should go to that extent. But seriously that guy must have the most compromising girlfriend in the world (for now).

Well, I am kinda busy studying for my test later. So that's it for now. To be continued






2 comments:

  1. lol wont die if got conflicts with girls one XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! not all the girls are the same! One day you will find a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete